What should I include?
- This is a very easy way to gain 7 mark and is typically a tick the box exercise.
- You must activate ‘Photoview 360’ within your assembly or part to create the photo-realistic image. It will appear as ‘Render Tools‘ on the command bar
- Use different backgrounds to display it. Don’t waste too much time doing this. Often a simple blue or yellow background will do.
- Make sure to crop, cut and scale your image into PowerPoint that it appears neat and tidy on the page.
- The more significant parts should be bigger on the page i.e the assembly. Where as a small part shouldn’t take up the much room on the page.
- Exam number and title as before.