Killinarden Community School will hold its Application Morning on Friday November 10th 2017 from 9am-11.00am for all incoming first years 2018/2019.
All students in 6th Class Sacred Heart and Knockmore have received a letter with the following important information.
- All 6th Class students in feeder schools have received an Application Form on Monday November 6th in school.
- Non-feeder schools can get Application form from the Office in KCS.
- Parents will bring these Completed Applications to KCS on the Friday or give in to main office by 4.00pm on the same date Friday November 10th.
- Only FULLY COMPLETED form will be accepted.
- 2 Photos must be included.
- PPS number MUST be included, Applications WILL NOT be accepted without it.
- Copies of Educational Psychological and Irish Exemption Reports must also be sent with Applications.
- An Administration Fee of €25 must accompany Applications, A LATE Fee of €40 will apply to Applications after November 10th.
- Applications after November 10th will be put on a LATE list.
- Please Note, Submitting an Application form DOES NOT mean your Child has a place.