SPORTS AND SPORTS FACILITIES – SENIOR & JUNIOR CYCLE
A wide range of sports is available, for all pupils at all levels.
- Gaelic Football
- Cross Country
- Table Tennis
- Uni hockey
- And many more
We enjoy a strong sporting tradition and have earned many successes in this area largely due to the excellent facilities and coaches we have to offer.
Physical Education is an integral part of the curriculum offered in Killinarden CS. Each student is timetabled for two periods per week and is expected to attend unless medically excused.
Our facilities include:
- A state of the art sports hall
- Flood lit an all-weather training area
- 2 Gaelic/Soccer pitches ( 1 grass and 1 all weather)
- Athletics facilities
- Fully equipped gymnasium with an aerobics studio
- Numerous changing rooms and single shower units
- Cross country running track