What should I include?
- A 3D rendered sketch of your chosen design.
- Use the template we have been using in class. A central 3D images with the detail/areas of interest scattered around the edges. Use of arrows to indicate where they are located.
- Make sure you have enough detailed to show your new design.
- Explode, sectional and orthographic views can be used to your advantage.
- Use of colour or shade/shadow is a MUST.
- Exam number and title as before
- Higher Level – 1 A3 Page
- Ordinary Level – 1 A3 Page