The Geography department aims for all students to develop:
- An appreciation & concern for the diversity of the natural environment and an understanding of human and physical processes.
- A respect for different cultures through and understanding of their development &their inter-relationships
- A strong interest in their own surroundings and in the world as the home of mankind;
- An understand of the relationship between people, environments and sustainable development;
- A range of skills and competences necessary to carry out geographic enquiry and to interpret geographical information.
The Following programmes are available:
- Junior Certificate (Compulsory)
- Leaving Certificate (Optional)